Monday, August 27, 2012

a big day


Yesterday, Finnian rode his bike! It didn't take much, his body was ready and finally he decided to give it a try.


He was so proud. And we were so happy for our little gross motor delay, who's coming into his own, getting more brave and stronger all the time.


But guess who pushed him to try? Little Mr. I can do anything. Isaac rode his bike too!


Unlike F, he's been eager to ride without training wheels for months. I took the little wheels off in Connecticut and would go up and down the street with him while F was at school and X napped. He wanted to do it, but his body wasn't ready. With a little bit of practice and some time, he finally got it! 

I was so glad they did it on the same day too. It was good for both of them. Bike trails and boardwalks, here we come.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my... the look of accomplishment on Finn face. He was so proud of himself... What a special day... were ridin!

    ReplyDelete