So, it's March! We made it through February and continue to watch the snow/dirt piles shrink. We all can't wait for the weather to warm up some more. In the meantime, we've been extra busy with a few sicknesses in the house and my work. I'm so behind on photos!
I'll try to catch up with a few highlights...
I forgot to include this photo in the sidewalk chalk post, but really needed to share it with you. Check out Finnian's "BIG WON," "a box car that's so full of trucks, it's called the BIG WON."
Also, the boys seem to finally get the hang of the helicopter Santa brought.
And hockey? Running and swinging sticks? They love it.

Photos as always are just great. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to give me a glimpse of the more important things in my life. Precious times, precious moments. They mean so much to me....thanks... Love Dad
ReplyDeleteBIG WON = awesome.
ReplyDelete